|Digital IC Design Engineer |
- Working with an Architecture/Algorithm Development Team to finalize system architecture for optimal implementation of digital signal processing algorithms, including architectural definition and tradeoffs, die size estimation.
- Digital logic design, verilog coding, logic synthesis, both RTL and gate level verification, formal verification and static timing analysis.
- Perform some transistor level high speed digital integrated circuit design various cells and blocks within custom chips for the hard disk drive industry. Examples of cells and blocks include multiplexors, adders, multipliers, dividers, specific functional macro blocks,
- Work very closely with physical design engineers from floorplan through final parasitic extraction to ensure smallest area and highest performance possible.
-Communicate effectively within a global business environment (must be proficient in both spoken and written English)
- Experience in logic design, synthesis, static timing analysis, and verification
- Experience with ASIC EDA tools used in synthesis, simulation, static timing analysis, and formal verification
- Experience in developing simulation and verification test benches
- Knowledge of Verilog/VHDL design languages
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Must be willing to follow a structured design approach including design for reuse and provide thorough design documentation
|Analog Mixed Signal Design Engineer_ Preamp|
- Design high speed analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits within custom chips for the hard disk drive industry
- Work directly with customers to determine system requirements, write specifications and guide customers in the use of pre-amplifier products
- Use high speed electronic characterization equipment to evaluate and debug the functionality of the design once the part is fabricated in silicon
- Provide technical leadership through all phases of product development including test, yield, characterization, reliability analysis, qualification
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field), MS required, Ph.D. preferred
- Minimum three to five years experience in discrete, transistor level analog circuit design
- Experience with analog and mixed signal IC product design, integration and verification is required
- Strong physical layout knowledge and parasitic component understanding essential
- Process and device physics knowledge critical
- Proven skills using electronic measurement equipment in a lab environment
- Expertise in applied magnetism and recording a strong plus
|Physical Design Engineer_ Custom Analog|
- Strong individual contributor needed to support product line growth The candidate will work on leading edge storage solutions in full
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience/exposure to full custom high-speed analog physical design from design handoff through
manufacturing, as well as full custom methodology development.
- Excellent communication skills are needed, as existing teams span multiple locations.
- High level of physical design experience required.
- Expertise in full custom analog layout, signal integrity, power and electro-migration analysis, design rule and connectivity verification is required.
- Familiarity with digital physical design, basic circuit designs, manufacturing and IC packaging is required.
- Must be technically adept, a strong team player, ability to manage multiple priorities and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3 years above experience